Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Friday, June 09, 2006

Here it comes...the government along on whatever and wherever!


The US government, as large and anonymous as that seems, now can get any information from Internet providers about their clients as to what they are up to...research, info, whatever.
I don't know how much can the US government sift through. Some of this stuff is funny, just fun and not meant to scare anyone. Email started with 2 lovers getting together at Stanford U., they invented the routers which is now Cisco Systems.
I for one am glad that there are forces behind the scene working on keeping the Internet running smoothly, I've had my website hacked totally. And a group of dedicated people were there to find out all about what happened and it was restored.
But I hope you remember, Uncle Sam, I may be looking for my one and only, falling in love, or getting married and going on my honeymoon. It may be different!

No comments: