Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Deserts Shall Bloom...with Solar Power!!



Such hopeful news coming out of the world this week! On Monday, the UN announced the future possibilities of a huge solar farm in the Sahara Desert...large enough to power the world's need for energy. The announcement took my breath away! It was World Environmental Day which went by relatively unnoticed by most people.

I dreamed of a solar ranch in the Mohave Desert here in California. I had no idea how powerful it would be but I figured it would help out the Southwest. Now I believe we could power all of North America and more!

Well, here is some of that 22% out of the Highway to Hell!

Let the deserts bloom with the golden sun power!

No comments: