Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

7 Irrefutable Truths About Life



I received these in my email from one of my online friends and think it is worth putting in this blog receiving special attention. The graphic came from my sister in Florida.

Seven Irrefutable Truths of Life
by Bob Lepine

There is a God. It's not me. (Psalm 115:3)
Life is all about God and others, not about me. (Matthew 22:36; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
God is holier than I have ever imagined. (Psalm 77:13)
I am more wicked and sinful that I really think I am. (Romans 3:10-18)
Being a Christian means I must daily repent and believe the gospel. (Mark 1:15)
My assignment in life is to understand how God has gifted me, and to use my gifts for maximum impact for His Kingdom. (1 Corinthians 12:7)
A spiritually-disciplined life is the key to being used by God. (1 Timothy 4:7)





No comments: