Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Friday, May 19, 2006

God is Love.



It has been a rather quiet week here in the Valley for me. The Blues Festival last week produced a sketch for a major painting. Tomorrow is the 1st California Poets Festival. I am blessed to be living here. I have so much work to do and ongoing projects. How wonderful to be full of projects! I'm learning how to write a grant proposal and more online activities, one is adding the Flickr slideshow to this blog which was fun! I used the shots from the trip to San Francisco with my mom taken outside the deYoung Museum as well as point and shoot closeups of gorgeous ground cover growing in the city of San Jose. I have a Canon Powershot A520 which is a very nice camera for the price and I have only begun to explore its possibilites!

I found out that my pool at my club is filtrated with a salt filtration system cutting out all use of chlorine! Chlorine is extremely toxic to the body and of course causes mercury pollution in water supplies.

I love this graphic sent to me by an online friend. It is actually animated but so far I haven't been able to keep the animation in those graphics when I upload. Another challenge!


No comments: