Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Was that the air breaks I heard or reindeer nostril breaths?


This evening I was on my way home in the middle of a blessed rainstorm when I thought I heard sleigh air brakes...no maybe...could be...reindeer nostril breath. The magic of Christmas Eve is swirling all around us now. The amazing US Senate passed a miracle with the help of God. HE must have been sitting in on the vote! LOL!! We now have the Arctic Refuge and of course, children, the North Pole. Those mean men were going to burn down Santa's house! But no more bad thoughts. It doesn't help the sleigh to fly...if you know what I mean. Right, Moriah, Jake and Josh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such a jewel; always so quick to help out others. love this entry - but then I LOVE SANTA CLAUS TOO! Thanks for giving me link to this journal. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.