Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Advent Weeks Two and Three



Christmas and other holiday preparations taking over the energy now, helping the tensions that have accompanied the election this year. I am trying to keep my spirits up and it isn't always easy. Hearing from friends far away and near helps, reading, developing some new paintings, and working on my 4th manuscript all are activities that keep me away from too much sugar, downward spiraling moods, and grumpiness in general. Hope others of you have found your coping skills for these jolly days. 

I've been reading Clint Hill, the Secret Service Agent in charge of Jackie Kennedy as First Lady and several presidents. Fascinating. I recommend books and music and gazing at the gorgeous Christian art through the ages if you can find it. 

No comments: