Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Passing away and prayers.


There is nothing like a life full of busy stress except death. My last parent on earth finally passed away this last weekend after being medically put to sleep more or less in a hospice for months. When death is a blessing, in more ways than one, when God is in control death can come as a blessing. My complicated mother was a friend and terrible enemy at the same time, born into  confusion and brainwashed by politically powerful distant family members as a child to become who she was, a criminal and a spy. I have written a memoir, The Angel Tree, about this struggle she had with dark forces in the world from the underworld, and I had from being her daughter whom she often tried to shield. The twisted life she led, the mental illness she lived with, the inescapble trap she lived in...at last, her disintegrating and diminishing body has been set free. She longed for death in the last years and death finally came for her. She wasn't a Christian woman and I don't worry about her soul. God is in control and has already been opening the doors that she shut in my life. I am free to find the answer to a lifelong prayer, at last.

No comments: