Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Tuesday, January 27, 2015



Life is amazing in death. My brother, Lyfe, whom I haven't heard from in over 8 years, and I have re-connected as we experienced the death of our mother this last week, It is a wonderful event in my life since I have been praying for him daily in my evening prayers since last October! He may come for a visit this spring! He is an amazing person to me looking through his long life on this planet and witnessing his many changes, mostly for the better, the deeper, the more profound as he has searched around the world and with many friends he meets for answers on life, how to live on this planet, how to treat people. He once was a 4 season jock, a world class champion diver who invented a dive no one can imitate and they shouldn't it is so dangerous. Now I think of him as a philosopher and somewhat of an adventurer and have been aware of his environmental involvement since the late 60s when our water supply and of course the air he has such a difficult time breathing became dangerous. He lives out of the country but comes back for business once in a while. I hope to see him soon!

No comments: