Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Friday, April 14, 2006

Behold the Lamb of God, He takes away the sins of the world.

The Passion
To experience the complete story of our Messiah, Jesus Christ, I think watching a movie is one of the best. There are only two I recommend and that is Mel Gibson's The Passion of Jesus Christ and The Gospel According to John. The latter is my favorite because it is the Gospel verbatim and the acting is excellent. It is a transporting and transcending movie and I am always deeply moved when I watch it. I plan to watch The Passion this Friday afternoon and The Gospel According to John on Sunday afternoon, since it is raining all weekend here in Silicon Valley.
Father, forgive them, for the know not what they do.
Luke 23:34

No comments: