Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Saturday, February 08, 2014

So sorry I haven't posted in Adventures @ Starbell for awhile. I had to switch internet providers and then there was a wait for the new modem/router to arrive. Today it all arrived and wow was it easy. Earthlink which used to have corporate headquarters right here in San Jose, CA downtown is fabulous. They must have the best designer/engineers around because the modem was like a plug and play device that installed automatically as soon as it was connected...no software on this end anyway. No more telephone or tv cable companies for me. They should stay in their area. This is an internet provider company and that is refreshing. Lost my tv to Comcast frying it with a bad cable box and now I stream online!

No comments: