Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas California!

 
It is official...the entire California coast is an underwater marine sanctuary...protected from the Mexican border to the Oregon border or the other way, I don't care! It seems like lifetimes in the making and probably is several, I don't know. But for me it is my lifetime of dreaming when I was a little girl of the California beaches thinking they were magical with a special kind of sparkle and starfish smiled to the present as I realize I now have the rest of my life's work open to me...painting any part of the California coast I want! Work can be fun! Thank you, everyone who worked on these projects. God bless everyone and may the whole world come to visit our coast and also learn the lesson of sanctuary and protection!


No comments: