Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I think I'm under attack...time for a sweet Smokey break!


Smokey is the sweetest most loving cat I have ever known. When everything is going wrong, he manages to show me that he loves me and will be there! He also needs lots of loving attention and care. He has taught me much about what it means to care about living creatures and how to make a home compatible. He is a very brave cat making it through the long months of my mom's illness and transitioning over to be my cat, making all those adjustments. He already had adopted me before he came to live with me. He had cat ptsd for months and overcame all his anxieties. He does tricks like rolling over on command and praying. I call him my circus trick cat and also my Egyptian praying cat. He does seem to have Abyssinian (Egyptian cat)blood in him because he acts more like a dog and is terribly loyal. No matter what the day has been like, Smokey always waits until I am ready to go to sleep, then he comes up close to my face for 5 minutes of affection and soothing talk before he goes off to sleep. 

Right now he is particularly loved because I am under political attack, latest thing is my website has been hacked into and was completely off the page. Beware my partners and other environmentalists and watch carefully for aggressive behavior directed against you for your beliefs and practices.
                                

No comments: