Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Monday, November 03, 2008

Three more Marine Life Sanctuary watercolors!

Channel Islands Marine Life Sanctuary
Ventura, California



Gulf of Farallone Islands Marine Life Sanctuary
Stinson Beach, California

Cordell Bank Marine Life Sanctuary
Bodega Bay, California

Finally, I have completed my goal of painting scenes from all the California Marine Life Sanctuaries! Just when I finished I discovered the boundaries of the Farallone Islands Sanctuary and the Cordell Bank Sanctuary have been extended to deeper waters and north to Mendocino County. Well, I will just have to take a trip up there to finish the borders. Also I want to paint a scene off of Pt. Reyes in the GFIMLS and take a whale watching ride with the Oceanic Society to the actual Farallone Islands. Also I plan eventually to take a whale watching boat trip around the Channel Islands. What a wonderful job!
Then these watercolors are featured on products in my shop at my website, Starbell Enterprises.

No comments: