Translate

Search This Blog

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
P. B. Shelley

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Moving on to Adventures @ Starbelle...from Adventures of Suzy Colorado @ AOL


Adventures of Suzy Colorado is moving...to this Blogspot. I think of it like a virtual green and organic ranch...yes Starbelle Ranch. This will be adventures at Starbelle which will include news and ideas in the green sphere of life, love of animals and people, thoughts and ideas on people, tech concepts, and spiritual encounters that have opened up in my life even more now that there is the World Wide Web!

If you don't see a post for awhile, I may be out painting, or rounding up the wild horses. Just kidding but not about the painting. I am an artist and published author, and I will feature my poetry and art occasionally here as well as digital graphics from the many artists online, including this tag.

I am rather radical about the environment but non-partisan. This is an issue-oriented site. I am also a Christian but I love to learn about the many faiths and histories of religions on this planet.

Adventures @ Starbelle is a green stewardship.



No comments: